Friday, March 8, 2013

Put Your Best Foot Forward...Thanks Aunt Dee Dee :)

As I sit here with throbbing swollen feet...I can't help but think how blessed I am. I mean in all this pain  which has me walking in baby steps and concentrating on keeping my balance I can truly Praise God! Talking to my aunt Dee on the phone and even going as far as sending her a video on how much work it is for me to get around it hits me...What if I had this condition forever? What if I had no feet? What if I had to be in a wheelchair? This is truly a humbling thought. Thank God I have 2 legs, two feet, 10 toes and THANK GOD this is only temporary....What a humbling moment. My aunt gave me the tittle to this post. So every time you step out the house no matter what the circumstance...Put Your Best Foot Forward! God has blessed every step and as He continues to order your steps...be obedient and follow :) God Bless and Thank you for reading what Summer Jae is writing:) Make sure you check out my video 

No comments:

Post a Comment