Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Self Matters....Ways to Beautify yourself

I love blogging because it is an opportunity for me to sort of get it out :) So those who are reading and choose to stop by and skim through...I thank you :) I had this big thing about beauty and pics for tonight's blog. But I feel like the definition of beauty is slowly losing it's meaning...We have all contemplated making changes on our bodies. We all love to enhance our outer appearance because it adds to our natural appearance. That is okay...(I love it also) But with all the time we take out to get hair, nails, waxing, etc are we completely beautiful? I mean think about it...you see an attractive male/female and they are the total visual package...But when observing how they interact with others it's a total mess...Well doesn't it just make them look unattractive. So are we really doing this right? Ladies & Gents please before you plan your day of visual pleasure :) please start inside out....Take Inventory of yourself inside just like you do on the outside. Understand that it is just as rewarding. Taking inventory of yourself is vital if you are a person that wants to improve the quality of your life.
Taking inventory of your qualities, achievements, skills, your health, your behavior, your patterns, and your personality traits, as well as other actions and reactions is an amazing learning experience.
Taking inventory of yourself takes a lot of courage. It’s not easy for many people to come face to face with who they really are because the truth about yourself can sometimes hurt.
This is why we dislike people sometimes—because the part of them we dislike reflects what we truly cannot accept about ourselves... My thoughts and as I write I am taking inventory of myself...We are all at times guilty :) Thank you for reading what Summer Jae is writing :) God Bless!
Check out my Ministry by clicking here ---->http://www.reverbnation.com/iamsummerjae

No comments:

Post a Comment